Tuesday, August 28, 2012

All packed


All that remains is to pop his toothbrush in after he uses it in the morning. Toby is off to Ballarat and won't be back until Friday evening. I hope he uses his toothbrush before he comes home....

They are supposed to take some biscuits or slice to share for morning teas over the three days. Joss informed me that bought biscuits are by far the most popular! As I am marking at the moment, I was happy to go with that. I am less happy with the fact that we need to be at school at 6am. Yes, the 6am that is in seven hours and I am not nearly in bed. How I love putting the alarm on for 5, which is in six hours. Perhaps I should consider going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy being here in the Rat, Toby!!

    Hope he has plenty of layers packed. It is rather windy here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how you do it! Love Dad

    ReplyDelete