Friday, October 12, 2012

Final moments

Mum and Dad also stayed at Tim and Shona's last night. They brought porchetta and Nigella's potato gratin for dinner, so very delicious. They were also very kind and drove me to the airport this afternoon, saving me long and expensive train trips!

I t was hard to say goodbye. I had such a lovely time and it was a privilege to be able to share some of the early days of a new family of six. Pumpkin and Gumnut are delightful children, lots of fun to play with. Here is Gumnut in two pairs of special shoes.



Oops, I took no photos of Pumpkin this morning! We did go on a long, wet walk to the coffee shop while the twins had their needles. They seem to have gotten over the surprise.


Now I am home and have hit the ground running. Gotta go, so much to do!

1 comment: