Saturday, September 10, 2011

Loving the Eighties

Tim has Phat Beat Phriday after a mate of his started Big Hair Wednesday. I was never into rap or big hair rock (except maybe in year nine when I fancied the keyboard player from Bon Jovi. What?!). The eighties were the only years that I was really into the music that was in the charts and I confess that I do love to get a bit nostalgic about the music now. So, not tying myself down to a particular day, I may share some of the songs that I loved when I was young. It will probably read as a list of whom I fancied....

I was ten years old when this song came out! I did fancy Howard Jones and even had a dream about him once. I also fancied Boy George in that year........ are ten year olds these days so naive?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the eighties!

    And, yes, ten-year-olds are still that naive. Proof? Justin Bieber.

    ReplyDelete