Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Habits

Warning, very bad phone photos, taken at night, coming up. When we lived in Estella, I used to walk Milo late at night, after the kids were in bed. I haven't done that here, largely because it isn't as safe an area to be wandering around late at night. Milo comes with me to the kids' bus stop in the mornings and when I go in the afternoons but it doesn't always happen and we don't go to the bus stop on the weekends, so I am starting a new habit. Walking Milo after dinner with Joss.

The first walk was great, we all loved it. Last night, however, Joss did not feel up to it, so Toby, who had been exercising for hours at track cycling, begged to come on his scooter. The scooter factor meant that there was less chatting, he was often a bit too far ahead, but he loved it and wants to come every night.

Here we are, almost home again by the light of the golden arches.


Then I decided to capture the moment. Yes, I am walking in my pearls.


It didn't seem fair to leave Milo out of the moment but he didn't really get the concept, silly dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment