Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

I found this via Facebook. I have many objections to Halloween, and really don't understand the appeal. I have never enjoyed being frightened. I resent the fact that we have to prepare for people to come and ask for sugar, but the kids don't mind it at all. We will probably only get a few, maybe none will come, and then the chocolate will be theirs! Mwahaha....

 

Bethany quite likes the idea of trick or treating. She made this costume, just for fun, and realised when she put it on that she could use it to procure sweets! Not going to happen.



1 comment:

  1. I used that film today in class. I loathe Halloween as I don't think it translates well to Australian culture but it did make for an interesting discussion about light and dark with my students :)

    ReplyDelete