Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First Day of School

Here are the obligatory first day of school photos.


Bethany asked me to take a photo of her walking. I think that may have to do with the new shoes. It softens the blow of spending sooo much money at once to buy six pairs of new shoes (actually, it was only five as Mum bought a pair - thanks Mum!) when the kids love them.


Joss is especially enamoured of her black, leather Converse school shoes. Really, Converse sneakers in black leather? Yes, and apparently everyone is getting them.


All three children were so excited about going back to school that they were ready to go by five to eight! Sustain that enthusiasm.....


This is to capture the shoes while they are shiny and beloved. I know it won't last.


4 comments:

  1. In 1987, I had a pair of hot pink, high top, leather Reeboks. They were the height of fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Imagine Joss being up and ready! It would be nice if the enthusiasm lasted all year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a day! Good to have good shoes, some people actually think that is where your brain is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Growing up so fast! All looking particularly gorgeous. I'm missing my regular updates about the latest antics. Hence my 'stalking'. Margot.

    ReplyDelete