Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here are the cards I made at stamp club last Thursday night. They were made mainly using circle punches to get circles in the different colours, though we didn't have any Pumpkin Pie paper so stamped in that colour using the Circle Circus stamp set.



I found this photo of my Silo bakery breakfast on my phone. I had decided that taking a photo on your phone is somehow less obtrusive.


We have had a quiet, relaxing weekend. Toby made up a new word: extromination. He doesn't have a meaning for it yet but he is very pleased with it. Andrew had him in stitches by putting it in a sentence - "I was walking along the coast and as I looked out to sea I knew that I would be subject to extromination." Toby has also been playing duets with Bethany on the piano as she had her first lesson on Friday. Thus far she is very keen, practicing constantly as being proud of an extra job to do each day.

We gave Milo a bath (sadly, a rare occurrence) and Bethany played with him as she always does. She is such an animal lover but, for some reason, she is the one family member he is a bit rough with.


Jossie had her friend Hannah over this afternoon. They made enormous chocolate biscuits. They spooned out 16 biscuits from mixture that should have made 45. I did my best to make them smaller but they still turned out large. Unable to locate a second pair of swimmers, they donned different outfits and put the sprinklers on.


I could have gone in too after weeding, pruning and sweeping in the courtyard but I am too refined :)

1 comment:

  1. The joys of getting under the sprinkler haven't changed since I was a girl! Sounds like a fabulous w'end.... we finally picked the last of the grapes, so we're feeling pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete