Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spring in Wagga

There are lots of lovely aspects to spring in Wagga. I love bringing flowers into the house from my own garden.


The jasmine smells divine.


Colour really brings life to the non-gardeners' garden.


The weather is much warmer for Milo to frolic in.


If it wasn't for the hayfever, this might be my favourite season. Autumn doesn't make me sneeze endlessly or want to scratch my eyes out. Autumn also doesn't lead into summer but takes us out of it so I'll have to name autumn as my favourite season.

1 comment:

  1. Jossie looks positively EVIL in those glasses! Spring Vegetable time sounds like such fun!

    I WISH you could see our "spring garden" - because of the rain, it's been so lovely this year - the roses are spectacular and the iris too... jasmine a mass of colour and perfume.

    Enjoyed Spooks last night - a bit scary, but it always is....

    ReplyDelete