Saturday, September 4, 2010

Not gone, marking

Are you missing me? I'm marking. Remember last semester when I naively said yes to marking two subjects, assuming that the assignments would be due on different dates? Then, when they were due at the same time, had two lots of two weeks of staying up very late? I said that I wouldn't do that again. I lied. So, here I am again without spare time to read (!), blog, watch television or sleep.

Book Week photos will come but for now, just to let you know that we are still alive, I will share this drawing Bethany did. I love it when Kindergarten children do their own spelling. This is how she spells soccer - socku....... so cute.

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture! Is it Tipsy? Are you all very wet down there - was wondering if Toby managed to get his game yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do miss you. Luckily i get to see you in person. Very good drawing or should I say veri good.

    ReplyDelete