Thursday, May 27, 2010

Haircut

When you get your hair cut as often as I do, you forget what a difference a cut can make. Here is Milo pointing his face in the direction my voice was coming from.


Please excuse the photo taken on my phone. Here is is, determined not to look me in the eye. Perhaps he feels naked.


Have you ever seen grumpier cats with squashed in faces?


After picking Milo up I went to get the hire car I am driving to Bowral tomorrow. Very nice indeed. It doesn't need a key! And it is my favourite colour. I won't want to give it back..... I am off to Bowral Library for a readers advisory meeting. I will be in this lovely car for eight hours!


As I have pathetically few songs on my iPhone I took two audio books from the library to amuse me on the journey. I have The Unknown Terrorist by Richard Flanagan and The Architecture of Happiness by Alain de Botton. Alain reads it himself! That makes me happy. I'll need that as I have to leave at 6am.

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I do love those squashed in faces! That's why I love pug dogs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh - such pleasure - two books! Just finished "Wanting" by Richard Flanagan, which I loved... haven't read The Unknown Traveller - waiting to hear what it's like - have a great day in Bowral... I bet it'll be cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! that's quite a brutal cut! I got put off reading wanting when I listened to Richard Flanagan being interviewed on the book show - talk about tense. Enjoy your drive. I hope you wore shoes that match the car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listening to books on tape is such a great way to pass time on long trips. I used to do it all of the time.

    ReplyDelete