Monday, April 12, 2010

Hanging With the Hamiltons


The convention finished on Monday but we stayed an extra day in the mountains. Having discovered that the Hamiltons were doing the same, we decided to spend some time together. When we lived in Sydney we used to be in the same bible study and Shane and I were pregnant with our first babies at the same time. Jossie and Adam were born two days apart. 10 is not an age when they feel any closeness as a result of this!

Dave and Andrew took all the boys on a bush walk from the Three Sisters to Leura Cascades while Shane and I took the girls shopping in Leura – sounds like a good deal, don’t you think? I bought a few things in the kitchen shop, a few more in the stationery shop and, of course, some chocolates. For a shop with no food in it, that stationery shop is fabulous.

We went back to our place for pies from the Leura bakery and took some photos of the kids. You wouldn’t think it would be so hard to get a good one of everyone, would you?

Two with eyes closed.

Just about to lose it.

Jossie reminds me so much of myself in that last photo….unfortunately. I’m sure my Mum is pleased that what goes around, comes around. At least Andrew and I can keep our eyes open at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment