Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Party Time

We had three invitations for Saturday morning so I asked Jossie and Bethany which party they would like to go to. Thankfully, as is was the one that we were all invited to, they both chose Jack's.


There was a jumping castle!


If you enlarge the photo above you will see the bubble machine.


There was so much delicious food. Kristy made sausage rolls and I made Belinda Jeffery's cheddar biscuits and lemon cheesecake slice.


I love Gumby, he shows up in such odd places.


Jossie enjoyed Kristy's wig.


Kristy made an excellent Shawn the Sheep cake.


Jack blew out the candles.....


And promptly ate Shawn's eyes.

Bethany ate a fair bit of hoof which was pure, black fondant....delicious. We had a lovely time and needed all afternoon to recover. Today I went to Sydney for work but I'll post about that later, now to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh a jumping castle and a bubble machine? Were adults allowed to use them? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lorraine but I ran out of time to go on the castle! Thanks for coming Amy. We loved your baked goods and Jack loves his truck (the noisy one).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were in Sydney?

    So close, and yet so far away! I think NQN should take you out on a lunch date next time you come up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim, if I'd had more than 45 mins for lunch, I'd have asked her :)

    ReplyDelete