Thursday, October 22, 2015

Racing


I have had a couple of busy weeks, so that I almost feel the whirling Christmas season has begun early. Lots going on at work, very warm weather and frightful hay fever, a trip to Sydney, a funeral and two long days at the markets. The kids have exams looming and it is almost November!


On Thursday night we had the annual dinner with Groove Factorie (Andrew's band) members. We went to the Magpie's Nest, just across a paddock from our house, and it was so nice to sit with a glass of wine, delicious, eclecticly described food and great company, in a beautiful setting.


The markets. Not my favourite, to be honest. I don't really like selling things I have made, and I'm not all that comfortable looking at things other people have made, either. The hay fever is so extraordinary, that it makes two long days outside a real struggle, but I do enjoy spending time with Megan, and buying coffee. We are unlikely to do another one, so I can just look back on the market years fondly, without yearning.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've had to cope with all that with hay fever! Your world is certainly one full of activity, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete