Friday, July 5, 2013

New do

 As Bethany pointed out, it isn't very exciting when I go to the hairdresser because it is never a big change. There aren't many big change options out there for people with only a few centimeters of hair and who cannot come at paying to colour so little. Bethany, on the other hand, had plenty of scope for something new and she wanted a bob with a fringe.


 Once we got to this stage, we realised how pretty she looked without the fringe. My hairdresser pointed out that fringes are broadening so I really wanted to stop and took this photo in the hopes of convincing Bethany who had her heart set on that fringe.


She pondered for a good five minutes......


...and came around to our way of thinking!


Of course, she is only 8 and I could have simply stated that she wasn't allowed the fringe, but she had been so looking forward to this hairdresser visit, and in the 'pick your battles' arena I usually think hair is a battle I am willing to forfeit, so I was very pleased that Bethany could see how very grown up her new hair is.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Her hair really suits her that length...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany looks great, good decision all round.

    ReplyDelete