Monday, May 6, 2013

Moving

Moving is not the most fun you can have. I am fairly keen not to do it ever again, but I am so glad that we did it! I thought about the fact that, had we bought rather than built a new house, we'd have been in it for a year, having moved only once. Even in the throes of moving madness, I'd not have swapped. I love our new house! It feels all the better for having been so long coming.
There is nothing but dirt surrounding the house, the landscaping is yet to begin, and we are waiting for a few finishing touches here and there, but it feels so good to sleep here and drive over the bridge to lovely Estella.
I don't have any brilliant photos, just a few phone photos taken over the last few manic days. More to come as things come together.





No comments:

Post a Comment